Thursday, July 7, 2011

Installation Shots & Summer Update

Thanks to those of you in the Atlanta area that made it out to our Folsom Jones studio exhibition last month. We are hoping to have more events coming up in the area and will be sure to keep everyone posted.

It's summer and it's a hot one! I've been keeping pretty busy and cool in the studio. Currently underway is a new commission for the Northside Hospital lobby. I've also just received another commission for a private collection in Dallas, so I'm very pleased about all of this. New paintings are also in the works to send out to my galleries soon. August should be a great month for the debut of a few of these fresh works!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer thus far. Many folks are traveling and getting in their summer vacations with the families. Once I can get a few of these pieces completed in the studio I'll be heading off on a few adventures myself. Much needed, I can tell you.

Coming up this fall are several group shows I'll be getting ready for in Chicago, Santa Fe and Pone Vedra Beach. All dates and info will be shared once we've thoroughly enjoyed our summer time.

For now, I leave you with a couple of snapshots of "Samsara II" I received last night from my new collectors in Boston. One of the things that always pleases me is to see images of my paintings hanging in their new homes and collections.






No comments: