Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bid on Artwork online or in person in Atlanta at Alan Avery Art Company-, this Friday, October 5th 7-10pm!

Dear Friends,

I hope you will join us this Friday, October 5th at Alan Avery Art Company for a very special event!  Help us by bidding on an incredible selection of artwork so we can all give to find a cure! 

I have donated a very special painting, 48x36" 'Flight of the Bees' for the auction. For those of you who have been sending supportive notes these past few months and expressing your desire to have one of my paintings in your collection, this is a wonderful opportunity!  

I hope you will please consider bidding on my piece. There are also many other amazing artists contributing as well and giving so generously - all of these works are available for you and your friends to bid on. Please find the selection through this link for a preview or to bid online! And thank you so much for your wonderful support! http://www.artforowen.org/



No comments: